Remarketing is the latest form of PPC advertising. It allows you to display ads to people who’ve previously been to your website. This means you can:
- Remind people they’ve not yet checked out their basket
- Advertise to people who requested a catalogue
- And much more
Out of everyone who visits your website less than 10% of them buy, or leave you their details. Remarketing enables you to market to the other 90%.
You’ve probably already seen remarketing in action. Just go to thetrainline.com or made.com, look at a few pages then go to a newspaper website – magically you’ll see ads for the websites you’ve just been to.
Results from remarketing are really strong and it’s much easier to do than you might think.
- Set Up: £350 (see below for offer)
- Monthly Optimisation: £200
- Set Up: Create tagging, and get it implemented on your site
- Set Up: Create Ads Strategy
- Set Up: Build the ads and targeting
- Set Up: Agree ROI Targets and Budgets
- Optimise Ads and Audiences
- Adtext Reviewed and Optimised
- Bids Reviewed and Optimised
- All to a maximum of 3 Targeting Selections, and using just one Tag
- All click costs paid direct to Google
- Set Up: £450 (see below for offer)
- Monthly Optimisation: £400
- EVERYTHING in the Basic Package
- Image Ads
- Up to 8 Targeting Selections
- Up to 2 Tags
- Set Up: £550 (see below for offer)
- Monthly Optimisation: £650
- EVERYTHING in the Standard Package
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Geographic Targeting
- Unlimited Targeting Selections
- Unlimited Tagging
Have less than 1,000 visitors per month to your website?
Then you qualify for our special “Very Basic” package:
- It’s the same as the Basic package, but because low volumes make the optimisation process slower – we can do it all at a very special price for you:
- Just £100 per month! – Buy it here
The Set Up cost on all packages can be waived if you sign up for a 12 month optimisation package.
On every package you’ll receive performance reports every month, detailing spend, return (sales and leads); plus information on what’s gone well, and where we’re focusing to improve things.
To make sure we can do that we’ll get the Conversion tracking implemented on your site, and link the adwords account with your Google Analytics for you.
Ts and Cs:
- All the above relates to advertising to the UK only, international PPC also available please contact us for details.
- Bespoke service also available
- If you sign up for us to run your remarketing for 12m the price of Set Up will be included, saving you £350.
- All payments must be made by direct debit in advance, otherwise a £15 per payment surcharge may be levied.
If you’re not yet ready to buy, get in contact to find out how we can get remarketing running & working for you.